- It is proposed the restrictions will apply Monday to Friday from 8:00am – 4:00pm, except for access.
- All properties within the restricted area (and the closest properties to the junctions) will receive a letter before Christmas. The letter will include an email address to make any comments or observations.
- The intention is to install large planters at the junctions with Well Lane and Cherry Grove, where the priority at both of these junctions will be changed (with the appropriate white lining) so the alignment naturally takes drivers back to the High Street.
- The temporary barriers will be removed from the lay-by outside the school gates.
- The pedestrian and cycle zone will have an 18 month temporary traffic regulation order (TTRO) and will be enforceable.
- At the end of this period, a decision will be made about whether to make this a permanent TRO.
Comments can also be emailed to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org